Human Rights Activism – For Humans, Not Animals
Against Dog Barking
NO Dogs, Please! is a multinational group of concerned individuals who have been negatively affected by the seemly uncontrolled behavior of certain dog owners and respective public servants, of all levels.
We want to sleep without disturbance, to observe clean sidewalks, to appreciate well maintained parks and beaches, to breathe clean air, to enjoy the peacefulness within our own homes, to maintain our good health, to walk safely in any neighborhood.
We, NO Dogs, Please! members, are Pro-humans. No, we are not dog-haters or animal-haters of any kind. This is not a matter of hating or not any animal, but of expecting society to respect and protect law-abiding citizens from the abuses of improper dog ownership behaviors and practices.
“We are not the solution, if each one of us did our share, the world would be a much better place. For all.”
We fight for a better, safer and more peaceful life for ourselves and our family members. This is nothing less than one of the most basic rights law-abiding citizens deserve. For that we aim to:
- Eradicate the problems of anti-social, irresponsible dog ownership;
- Support victims of dog assault and dog owner harassment;
- Promote better owner control practices through activism
- Ameliorate the fouling of land and water by dog excrement;
- Alert and remind public servants, police and authorities of their duties and responsibilities towards tax-paying citizens.
Major Sections – Visit our Site
NO Dogs, Please! web site is to be composed of several sections, each with a specific purpose, with accompanying internal pages. Also, you may find additional pages of quite interesting info. The main sections and pages are listed below but there are countless more not listed there. They are: